- Feifei Zhao, Yi Zeng, Aike Guo, Haifeng Su, Bo Xu. A Neural Algorithm for Drosophila Linear and Nonlinear Decision-making. Scientific Reports, 2020.
- Dongcheng Zhao, Yi Zeng, Tielin Zhang, Mengting Shi, Feifei Zhao. GLSNN: A Multi-layer Spiking Neural Network based on Global Feedback Alignment and Local STDP Plasticity. Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, 2020.
- Yi Zeng, Enmeng Lu, Kang Sun, Samuel Curtis. Facial Recognition and Public Health. Artificial Intelligence and Healthy Society Survey Series, Beijing Academy of Artificial Intelligence, 2020.
- Jun Bai, Yi Zeng, Yuxuan Zhao and Feifei Zhao. Training a V1 Like Layer Using Gabor Filters in Convolutional Neural Networks. Proceedings of the 2019 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2019). Budapest, Hungary, July 14-19, 2019.
- Dongcheng Zhao, Yi Zeng. Dynamic Fusion of Convolutional Features based on Spatial and Temporal Attention for Visual Tracking. Proceedings of the 2019 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2019). Budapest, Hungary, July 14-19, 2019.
- Chaoming Wang, Yi Zeng. Network of Recurrent Neural Networks: Design for Emergence. Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP2018).
- Yuwei Wang, Yi Zeng, Bo Xu. SHTM: A Neocortex-inspired Algorithm for One-shot Text Generation. Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 898-903, IEEE Press, Budapest, Hungary, October 9-12, 2016.
- Tielin Zhang, Yi Zeng, Dongcheng Zhao, Liwei Wang, Yuxuan Zhao, Bo Xu. HMSNN: Hippocampus inspired Memory Spiking Neural Network. Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 2301-2306, IEEE Press, Budapest, Hungary, October 9-12, 2016.
- Hongyin Zhu,
Yi Zeng, Yiping Yang. Research Topics Variation Analysis and Prediction Based on FARO and Neural Networks. Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, IEEE Press, Budapest, Hungary, October 9-12, 2016.
- Qingqun Kong, Yi Zeng, Qiulei Dong. Biologically Inspired Deep Stereo Model. Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP 2015), 3700-3704, Quebec City, Canada, 2015.
- Yi Zeng, Weida Bi, Xuan Tang, and Bo Xu. Neuronal Morphology Modeling Based on Microscopy Reconstruction Data in the Public Repositories. Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Brain Informatics and Health (BIH 2014), Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 8609, 1-11, Springer, Warsaw, Poland, August 11-14, 2014.
- Yi Zeng, Dongsheng Wang, Tielin Zhang, Hao Wang, Hongwei Hao, Bo Xu. CASIA-KB: A Multi-source Chinese Semantic Knowledge Base Built from Structured and Unstructured Web Data. Proceedings of the 3rd Joint International Semantic Technology Conference (JIST 2013), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8388, 75–88, Springer, Seoul, Korea, November 28-30, 2013.
- Yi Zeng, Dongsheng Wang, Tielin Zhang, Hao Wang, Hongwei Hao. Linking Entities in Short Texts based on a Chinese Semantic Knowledge Base. Proceedings of the 2nd Conference on Natural Language Processing and Chinese Computing (NLP&CC 2013), Communications in Computer and Information Science 400, 266-276, Chongqing, China, November 15-19, 2013.
- Yi Zeng, Hongwei Hao, Ning Zhong, Xu Ren, Yan Wang. Ranking and Combining Social Network Data for Web Personalization. Proceedings of the International Workshop on Data-driven User Behavioral Modelling and Mining from Social Media, co-located with the 21st ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2012), Hawaii, USA, October 29th, 2012.
- Yi Zeng, Danica Damljanovic, Xu Ren, Yan Wang. Identification and Selection (In Chinese). In: Zhisheng Huang and Ning Zhong (Eds.), Scalable Semantic Data Processing: Platform, Technology and Application, Higher Education Press, 2012.
- Yi Zeng, Zhisheng Huang, Fenrong Liu, Xu Ren, Ning Zhong. Interest Logic and Its Application on the Web. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering, and Management (KSEM 2011). Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 7091, 12-23, Springer, Irvine, California, USA, 2011.
- Yi Zeng. Web Retrieval and Reasoning based on Granular Computing (In Chinese). In: Ning Zhong, Jiming Liu, Yiyu Yao (Eds.), Advances in Web Intelligence (In Chinese), Higher Education Press, 2011.
- Yunfei Ma, Yi Zeng, Xu Ren, and Ning Zhong. User Interest Modeling Based on Multi-source Personal Information Fusion and Semantic Reasoning. Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Active Media Technology, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6890, 195-205, Springer, Lanzhou, China, September 7-9, 2011.
- Yi Zeng, Erzhong Zhou, Yan Wang, Xu Ren, Yulin Qin, Zhisheng Huang, Ning Zhong. Research Interests : Their Dynamics, Structures and Applications in Unifying Search and Reasoning. Journal of Intelligent Information Systems, Volume 37, Number 1, 65-88, Springer, 2011.
- Yi Zeng, Ning Zhong, Yan Wang, Yulin Qin, Zhisheng Huang, Haiyan Zhou, Yiyu Yao, and Frank van Harmelen. User-centric Query Refinement and Processing Using Granularity Based Strategies. Knowledge and Information Systems, Volume 27, Number 3, 419-450, Springer, 2011.
- Yi Zeng, Yan Wang, Zhisheng Huang, Danica Damljanovic, Ning Zhong, and Cong Wang. User Interests: Definition, Vocabulary, and Utilization in Unifying Search and Reasoning. Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference on Active Media Technology, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6335, 98-107, 2010.
- Yan Wang, Cong Wang, Yi Zeng, Zhisheng Huang, Vassil Momtchev, Bo Andersson, Xu Ren, and Ning Zhong. Normalized Medline Distance and Its Utilization in Context-aware Life Science Literature Search. Tsinghua Science and Technology, Volume 15, Issue 6, 709-715, Elsevier, 2010.
- Yan Wang, Yi Zeng, Cong Wang, Xu Ren, Yulin Qin, Vassil Momtchev, Ning Zhong and Bo Andersson. Cognitive Memory Inspired Search Refinement on Life Science Literatures. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Cognitive Science (ICCS2010), Beijing, China, August 17-20, 2010.
- Yiyu Yao, Ning Zhong, Yi Zeng. Information Retrieval Support Systems. In: Encyclopedia of Library and Information Sciences, Marcia J. Bates, Mary Niles Maack (Eds.), 3rd edition, Taylor & Francis Group , 2010, 2546-2552.
- Yi Zeng, Xu Ren, Yulin Qin, Ning Zhong, Zhisheng Huang and Yan Wang. Social Relation Based Scalable Semantic Search Refinement. The 1st Asian Workshop on Scalable Semantic Data Processing (AS2DP), co-located with the 2009 Asian Semantic Web Conference, Shanghai, China, December 7th, 2009.
- Yi Zeng, Yan Wang, Zhisheng Huang, Ning Zhong. Unifying Web-scale Search and Reasoning from the Viewpoint of Granularity. In: Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Active Media Technology, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5820, 418-429, Springer, Beijing, China, October 22-24, 2009.
- Peiqiang Li, Yi Zeng, Spyros Kotoulas, Jacopo Urbani, Ning Zhong. The Quest for Parallel Reasoning on the Semantic Web. In: Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Active Media Technology, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5820, 430-441, Springer, Beijing, China, October 22-24, 2009.
- Yi Zeng, Yiyu Yao, Ning Zhong. DBLP-SSE: A DBLP Search Support Engine. In: Proceedings of the 2009 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence, IEEE Computer Society, Milan, Italy, September 15-18, 2009.
- Yi Zeng, Ning Zhong. On Granular knowledge Structures. In: Proceedings of the first International Conference on Advanced Intelligence, Beijing, China, October 18-22, 2008.
- Yi Zeng, Yiyu Yao, Ning Zhong. Granular Structure-Based Knowledge Retrieval [In Chinese]. Computer Science, Vol.35, No.3, 2008, 194-196, 224.
( This paper is recommended to the journal of "Computer Science" by Joint Conference of The Seventh National Conference of Rough Set and Soft Computing, the First National Conference of Granular Computing, the First National Conference of Web Intelligence, Taiyuan, Shanxi, China, August 19-23, 2007. [Excellent Student Paper Award])
- Yiyu Yao, Yi Zeng, Ning Zhong, Xiangji Huang. Knowledge Retrieval (KR). In: Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence, IEEE Computer Society, Silicon Valley, USA, November 2-5, 2007, 729-735.
- Yiyu Yao, Yi Zeng, and Ning Zhong. Supporting Literature Exploration with Granular Knowledge
Structures. In: Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Rough Sets, Fuzzy Sets, Data Mining, and Granular Computing, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 4482, Springer, Toronto, Canada, May 14-16, 2007, 182-189.